Logitech Media Server 7.7.0
This page is about Logitech Media Server 7.7.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Logitech Media Server 7.7.0 from your computerLogitech
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Logitech. Please follow http://www.mysqueezebox.com/support
if you want to read more on Logitech Media Server 7.7.0 on Logitech's page. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Squeezebox directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Logitech Media Server 7.7.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Squeezebox\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Logitech Media Server 7.7.0's primary file takes about 2.91 MB (3051619 bytes) and is called SqueezeTray.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Logitech Media Server 7.7.0. They take about 46.09 MB (48324922
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SqueezeTray.exe (2.91 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- scanner.exe (12.42 MB)
- squeezeboxcp.exe (7.86 MB)
- squeezesvc.exe (2.33 MB)
- SqueezeSvr.exe (13.43 MB)
- faad.exe (272.00 KB)
- flac.exe (412.00 KB)
- grant.exe (39.00 KB)
- mac.exe (70.00 KB)
- mppdec.exe (77.00 KB)
- sls.exe (248.00 KB)
- socketwrapper.exe (63.00 KB)
- sox.exe (4.58 MB)
- wmadec.exe (96.00 KB)
- wvunpack.exe (192.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.7.0
of Logitech Media Server 7.7.0.
Logitech Media Server 7.7.0 is an application by the software company Logitech. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Logitech Media Server 7.7.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Logitech Media Server 7.7.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Logitech Media Server 7.7.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Logitech Media Server 7.7.0". The Logitech Media Server 7.7.0 app will be found very quickly. After you select Logitech Media Server 7.7.0 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Logitech Media Server 7.7.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Logitech Media Server 7.7.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mysqueezebox.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Squeezebox\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Logitech Media Server 7.7.0.
8. After removing Logitech Media Server 7.7.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Logitech Media Server 7.7.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Logitech Media Server 7.7.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Logitech Media Server 7.7.0 by Logitech from your computer, we are not saying that Logitech Media Server 7.7.0 by Logitech is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Logitech Media Server 7.7.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 16:58:44.080