Logitec USB 機器管理ツール
Logitec USB 機器管理ツール is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Logitec USB 機器管理ツール from your PCLogitec Corporation
. Further information on Logitec Corporation can be found here
. Logitec USB 機器管理ツール is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Logitec\USB Device Manager directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Logitec USB 機器管理ツール is C:\Program Files\Logitec\USB Device Manager\Couninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Connect.exe is the Logitec USB 機器管理ツール's main executable file and it occupies close to 387.00 KB (396288 bytes) on disk.
Logitec USB 機器管理ツール is comprised of the following executables which take 567.50 KB (581120
bytes) on disk:
- Connect.exe (387.00 KB)
- Couninst.exe (180.50 KB)
This web page is about Logitec USB 機器管理ツール version 1.3.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Logitec USB 機器管理ツール versions:
Logitec USB 機器管理ツール is an application marketed by Logitec Corporation. Frequently, users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best EASY approach to remove Logitec USB 機器管理ツール is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Logitec USB 機器管理ツール from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Logitec USB 機器管理ツール or simply activate the Search field and type in "Logitec USB 機器管理ツール". If it is installed on your PC the Logitec USB 機器管理ツール application will be found automatically. After you click Logitec USB 機器管理ツール in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Logitec USB 機器管理ツール, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Logitec USB 機器管理ツール.
8. After removing Logitec USB 機器管理ツール, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Logitec USB 機器管理ツール which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Logitec USB 機器管理ツール using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Logitec USB 機器管理ツール by Logitec Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Logitec USB 機器管理ツール by Logitec Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Logitec USB 機器管理ツール supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 12:51:49.410