Logitec USB 機器管理ツール
Logitec USB 機器管理ツール is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Logitec USB 機器管理ツール from your PCLogitec Corporation
. Further information on Logitec Corporation can be found here
. Logitec USB 機器管理ツール is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Logitec\USB Device Manager directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Logitec USB 機器管理ツール is C:\Program Files\Logitec\USB Device Manager\Couninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Connect.exe is the Logitec USB 機器管理ツール's main executable file and it occupies close to 387.00 KB (396288 bytes) on disk.
Logitec USB 機器管理ツール is comprised of the following executables which take 567.50 KB (581120
bytes) on disk:
- Connect.exe (387.00 KB)
- Couninst.exe (180.50 KB)
This web page is about Logitec USB 機器管理ツール version 1.3.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Logitec USB 機器管理ツール versions:
Logitec USB 機器管理ツール is an application marketed by Logitec Corporation. Frequently, users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best EASY approach to remove Logitec USB 機器管理ツール is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Logitec USB 機器管理ツール from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Logitec USB 機器管理ツール or simply activate the Search field and type in "Logitec USB 機器管理ツール". If it is installed on your PC the Logitec USB 機器管理ツール program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Logitec USB 機器管理ツール in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Logitec USB 機器管理ツール, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Logitec USB 機器管理ツール.
8. After removing Logitec USB 機器管理ツール, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Logitec USB 機器管理ツール which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Logitec USB 機器管理ツール using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Logitec USB 機器管理ツール by Logitec Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Logitec USB 機器管理ツール by Logitec Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Logitec USB 機器管理ツール supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 12:51:49.410