This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall LoginManager for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall LoginManager from your computerMinwise Co., Ltd.
. Take a look here
for more info on Minwise Co., Ltd.. You can read more about about LoginManager at http://www.loginplus.co.kr
. LoginManager is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\minwise\LoginManager folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for LoginManager is C:\Program Files (x86)\minwise\LoginManager\Uninstall.exe. LoginManager's main file takes around 54.30 KB (55601 bytes) and is named Uninstall.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside LoginManager. They take about 500.98 KB (513001
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (54.30 KB)
- UpdateManager.exe (446.68 KB)
The current web page applies to LoginManager version 220.127.116.11
alone. Click on the links below for other LoginManager versions:
...click to view all...
LoginManager is a program marketed by the software company Minwise Co., Ltd.. Frequently, users decide to remove it. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to remove LoginManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete LoginManager with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find LoginManager or simply activate the Search field and type in "LoginManager". If it exists on your system the LoginManager application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click LoginManager in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding LoginManager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LoginManager:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.loginplus.co.kr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\minwise\LoginManager\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall LoginManager.
8. After removing LoginManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong LoginManager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling LoginManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall LoginManager by Minwise Co., Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that LoginManager by Minwise Co., Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall LoginManager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-23 11:16:40.867