Login _ Planning
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Login _ Planning for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Login _ Planning from your systemLogin _ Planning
. Further information on Login _ Planning can be seen here
. Login _ Planning is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge Beta\Application directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can uninstall Login _ Planning by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge Beta\Application\msedge.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 745.88 KB (763784 bytes) on disk and is titled msedge_proxy.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Login _ Planning. They occupy about 17.50 MB (18348120
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- msedge.exe (2.77 MB)
- msedge_proxy.exe (745.88 KB)
- pwahelper.exe (777.88 KB)
- cookie_exporter.exe (95.38 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.51 MB)
- identity_helper.exe (791.38 KB)
- msedgewebview2.exe (2.34 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (972.88 KB)
- setup.exe (3.31 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Login _ Planning.
Login _ Planning is a program offered by Login _ Planning. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to remove Login _ Planning is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Login _ Planning using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Login _ Planning or simply activate the Search field and type in "Login _ Planning". The Login _ Planning app will be found automatically. When you select Login _ Planning in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Login _ Planning, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Login _ Planning.
8. After removing Login _ Planning, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Login _ Planning which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Login _ Planning with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Login _ Planning by Login _ Planning from your computer, we are not saying that Login _ Planning by Login _ Planning is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Login _ Planning in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 10:19:00.627