Login Now is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Login Now from your systemArchitecture Software
. Check out here
for more information on Architecture Software. The program is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Login Now folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Login Now is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Login Now\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called Login Now.exe and it has a size of 1.26 MB (1323048 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Login Now. They take 1.56 MB (1634713
bytes) on disk.
- Login Now.exe (1.26 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (304.36 KB)
This web page is about Login Now version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Login Now:
Some files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be uninstalled when you want to remove Login Now from your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Login Now from your PC:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Login Now
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Login Now\Uninstall.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Login Now
Login Now is an application released by the software company Architecture Software. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Login Now is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Login Now from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Login Now or simply click the Search feature and type in "Login Now". The Login Now application will be found automatically. When you select Login Now in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Login Now, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Login Now.
8. After uninstalling Login Now, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Login Now that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Login Now using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Login Now by Architecture Software from your PC, we are not saying that Login Now by Architecture Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Login Now supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-10 18:23:17.383