You can find below details on how to remove LogicalDOC Community for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall LogicalDOC Community from your computerLogicalDOC
. Further information on LogicalDOC can be found here
. Usually the LogicalDOC Community program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_162\bin directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_162\bin\javaw.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall LogicalDOC Community. jabswitch.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 33.56 KB (34368 bytes) on disk.
LogicalDOC Community installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.41 MB (1478976
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- jabswitch.exe (33.56 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.56 KB)
- java.exe (202.06 KB)
- javacpl.exe (81.06 KB)
- javaw.exe (202.06 KB)
- javaws.exe (335.56 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.56 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (115.06 KB)
- keytool.exe (16.06 KB)
- kinit.exe (16.06 KB)
- klist.exe (16.06 KB)
- ktab.exe (16.06 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.06 KB)
- pack200.exe (16.06 KB)
- policytool.exe (16.06 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.56 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (16.06 KB)
- servertool.exe (16.06 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (72.56 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.06 KB)
- unpack200.exe (195.06 KB)
The current web page applies to LogicalDOC Community version 8.0.0
only. You can find below info on other versions of LogicalDOC Community:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling LogicalDOC Community we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below remain on your disk when you remove LogicalDOC Community:
Registry that is not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\LogicalDOC Community
LogicalDOC Community is a program marketed by LogicalDOC. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall LogicalDOC Community is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove LogicalDOC Community from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find LogicalDOC Community or simply click the Search field and type in "LogicalDOC Community". If it is installed on your PC the LogicalDOC Community app will be found automatically. When you click LogicalDOC Community in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about LogicalDOC Community, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall LogicalDOC Community.
8. After uninstalling LogicalDOC Community, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong LogicalDOC Community that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling LogicalDOC Community with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove LogicalDOC Community by LogicalDOC from your PC, nor are we saying that LogicalDOC Community by LogicalDOC is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove LogicalDOC Community supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-29 11:29:10.627