This web page contains detailed information on how to remove LogicalDOC Community for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall LogicalDOC Community from your PCLogical Objects
. Further information on Logical Objects can be found here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_25\bin directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_25\bin\javaw.exe" -jar "G:\LogicalDoc\Uninstaller\uninstaller.jar" is the full command line if you want to uninstall LogicalDOC Community. The program's main executable file has a size of 75.41 KB (77224 bytes) on disk and is titled javacpl.exe.
LogicalDOC Community contains of the executables below. They take 1.33 MB (1389768
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- jabswitch.exe (33.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (186.41 KB)
- javacpl.exe (75.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (186.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (313.41 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (96.91 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.91 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.91 KB)
- klist.exe (15.91 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.91 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.91 KB)
- policytool.exe (16.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (16.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (16.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (64.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (192.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.2.1
of LogicalDOC Community. You can find here a few links to other LogicalDOC Community versions:
LogicalDOC Community has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall LogicalDOC Community:
The files below remain on your disk by LogicalDOC Community's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Additional values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\LogicalDOC Community
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\LogicalDOC Community\DisplayName
LogicalDOC Community is a program marketed by Logical Objects. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to remove LogicalDOC Community is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall LogicalDOC Community with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate LogicalDOC Community or simply click the Search field and type in "LogicalDOC Community". If it exists on your system the LogicalDOC Community program will be found automatically. After you select LogicalDOC Community in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding LogicalDOC Community, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall LogicalDOC Community.
8. After removing LogicalDOC Community, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong LogicalDOC Community which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing LogicalDOC Community using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall LogicalDOC Community by Logical Objects from your PC, we are not saying that LogicalDOC Community by Logical Objects is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall LogicalDOC Community in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 08:06:57.637