Logic Basic Runtime
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Logic Basic Runtime for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Logic Basic Runtime from your PCLogic Basic
. More data about Logic Basic can be found here
. More info about the program Logic Basic Runtime can be seen at http://www.logicbasic.net
. Logic Basic Runtime is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Logic Basic Runtime directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can remove Logic Basic Runtime by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Logic Basic Runtime\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 703.16 KB (720033 bytes) on disk and is called unins000.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Logic Basic Runtime. They occupy 703.16 KB (720033
bytes) on disk.
Logic Basic Runtime is an application by the software company Logic Basic. Some users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Logic Basic Runtime is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Logic Basic Runtime from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Logic Basic Runtime or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Logic Basic Runtime". If it exists on your system the Logic Basic Runtime app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Logic Basic Runtime in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Logic Basic Runtime, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Logic Basic Runtime:
- The publisher is: http://www.logicbasic.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Logic Basic Runtime\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Logic Basic Runtime.
8. After uninstalling Logic Basic Runtime, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Logic Basic Runtime that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Logic Basic Runtime with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Logic Basic Runtime by Logic Basic from your computer, nor are we saying that Logic Basic Runtime by Logic Basic is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Logic Basic Runtime in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 10:54:53.990