LogiFEPlugin for Lync2013
This web page is about LogiFEPlugin for Lync2013 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall LogiFEPlugin for Lync2013 from your computerLogitech Europe S.A.
. You can read more on Logitech Europe S.A. or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.logitech.com/support
if you want to read more on LogiFEPlugin for Lync2013 on Logitech Europe S.A.'s page. LogiFEPlugin for Lync2013 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\LogiShrd\LogiFEPluginforLync2013 directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\LogiShrd\LogiFEPluginforLync2013\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove LogiFEPlugin for Lync2013. LogiFEC2013.exe is the LogiFEPlugin for Lync2013's main executable file and it takes about 277.48 KB (284144 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in LogiFEPlugin for Lync2013. They take 566.78 KB (580384
bytes) on disk.
- CloseFarEndControl.exe (12.98 KB)
- LogiFEC2013.exe (277.48 KB)
- PluginRestart.exe (26.48 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (249.83 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2.256.0
of LogiFEPlugin for Lync2013. You can find here a few links to other LogiFEPlugin for Lync2013 releases:
...click to view all...
LogiFEPlugin for Lync2013 is an application marketed by the software company Logitech Europe S.A.. Some people decide to erase this program. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to erase LogiFEPlugin for Lync2013 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete LogiFEPlugin for Lync2013 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate LogiFEPlugin for Lync2013 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "LogiFEPlugin for Lync2013". If it is installed on your PC the LogiFEPlugin for Lync2013 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select LogiFEPlugin for Lync2013 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding LogiFEPlugin for Lync2013, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LogiFEPlugin for Lync2013:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.logitech.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\LogiShrd\LogiFEPluginforLync2013\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove LogiFEPlugin for Lync2013.
8. After removing LogiFEPlugin for Lync2013, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of LogiFEPlugin for Lync2013 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling LogiFEPlugin for Lync2013 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove LogiFEPlugin for Lync2013 by Logitech Europe S.A. from your PC, nor are we saying that LogiFEPlugin for Lync2013 by Logitech Europe S.A. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove LogiFEPlugin for Lync2013 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-17 05:36:49.350