This info is about LogiEscalier 6.9.1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall LogiEscalier 6.9.1 from your systemJLG
. More information on JLG can be seen here
. Click on http://www.jlg-menuiserie.com
to get more facts about LogiEscalier 6.9.1 on JLG's website. Usually the LogiEscalier 6.9.1 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\LogiEscalier directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove LogiEscalier 6.9.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\LogiEscalier\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. LogiEscalier 6.9.1's main file takes about 1.34 MB (1404928 bytes) and its name is LogiEscalier.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside LogiEscalier 6.9.1. They take about 2.02 MB (2115547
bytes) on disk.
- LogiEscalier.exe (1.34 MB)
- unins000.exe (693.96 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.9.1
of LogiEscalier 6.9.1.
LogiEscalier 6.9.1 is a program marketed by JLG. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to erase LogiEscalier 6.9.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall LogiEscalier 6.9.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find LogiEscalier 6.9.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "LogiEscalier 6.9.1". If it exists on your system the LogiEscalier 6.9.1 program will be found automatically. When you click LogiEscalier 6.9.1 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about LogiEscalier 6.9.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for LogiEscalier 6.9.1:
- The software company is: http://www.jlg-menuiserie.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\LogiEscalier\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall LogiEscalier 6.9.1.
8. After removing LogiEscalier 6.9.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of LogiEscalier 6.9.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing LogiEscalier 6.9.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall LogiEscalier 6.9.1 by JLG from your computer, nor are we saying that LogiEscalier 6.9.1 by JLG is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall LogiEscalier 6.9.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 15:09:33.350