Logi UC Plugin for Cisco
This web page is about Logi UC Plugin for Cisco for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Logi UC Plugin for Cisco from your systemLogitech Europe S.A.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Logitech Europe S.A.. Further information about Logi UC Plugin for Cisco can be seen at http://www.logitech.com/support
. Logi UC Plugin for Cisco is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\LogiShrd\LogiUCPluginforCisco directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Logi UC Plugin for Cisco is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\LogiShrd\LogiUCPluginforCisco\uninstall.exe. Logi UC Plugin for Cisco's primary file takes around 97.73 KB (100072 bytes) and its name is Uninstall.exe.
The executables below are part of Logi UC Plugin for Cisco. They take about 97.73 KB (100072
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Logi UC Plugin for Cisco version 220.127.116.11
alone. For other Logi UC Plugin for Cisco versions please click below:
Logi UC Plugin for Cisco is a program released by the software company Logitech Europe S.A.. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. This can be hard because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Logi UC Plugin for Cisco is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Logi UC Plugin for Cisco from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Logi UC Plugin for Cisco or simply click the Search field and type in "Logi UC Plugin for Cisco". If it is installed on your PC the Logi UC Plugin for Cisco program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Logi UC Plugin for Cisco in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Logi UC Plugin for Cisco, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Logi UC Plugin for Cisco:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.logitech.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\LogiShrd\LogiUCPluginforCisco\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Logi UC Plugin for Cisco.
8. After removing Logi UC Plugin for Cisco, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Logi UC Plugin for Cisco which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Logi UC Plugin for Cisco using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Logi UC Plugin for Cisco by Logitech Europe S.A. from your computer, nor are we saying that Logi UC Plugin for Cisco by Logitech Europe S.A. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Logi UC Plugin for Cisco in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-06 08:04:47.090