LogViews - Log analysis tool
This info is about LogViews - Log analysis tool for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall LogViews - Log analysis tool from your systemIonut Dediu
. More information on Ionut Dediu can be found here
. Please open http://sourceforge.net/projects/logviews/
if you want to read more on LogViews - Log analysis tool on Ionut Dediu's page. LogViews - Log analysis tool is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LogViews folder, depending on the user's decision. You can remove LogViews - Log analysis tool by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\LogViews\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. LogViews.exe is the LogViews - Log analysis tool's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 146.50 KB (150016 bytes) on disk.
LogViews - Log analysis tool contains of the executables below. They occupy 208.09 KB (213081
bytes) on disk.
- LogViews.exe (146.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (61.59 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.1
of LogViews - Log analysis tool.
LogViews - Log analysis tool is an application released by the software company Ionut Dediu. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. This can be hard because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall LogViews - Log analysis tool is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete LogViews - Log analysis tool from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate LogViews - Log analysis tool or simply click the Search feature and type in "LogViews - Log analysis tool". If it exists on your system the LogViews - Log analysis tool application will be found automatically. When you select LogViews - Log analysis tool in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding LogViews - Log analysis tool, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for LogViews - Log analysis tool:
- The web site of the program is: http://sourceforge.net/projects/logviews/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\LogViews\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove LogViews - Log analysis tool.
8. After uninstalling LogViews - Log analysis tool, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong LogViews - Log analysis tool that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling LogViews - Log analysis tool with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall LogViews - Log analysis tool by Ionut Dediu from your PC, nor are we saying that LogViews - Log analysis tool by Ionut Dediu is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall LogViews - Log analysis tool in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-25 20:55:50.030