You can find below details on how to uninstall LogMeTT 2.10.1 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall LogMeTT 2.10.1 from your computerBoris Maisuradze
. You can read more on Boris Maisuradze or check for application updates here
. Click on http://logmett.com/
to get more data about LogMeTT 2.10.1 on Boris Maisuradze's website. Usually the LogMeTT 2.10.1 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LogMeTT folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for LogMeTT 2.10.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\LogMeTT\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 363.53 KB (372256 bytes) on disk and is titled LogMeTT.exe.
LogMeTT 2.10.1 is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.46 MB (3629296
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- LogMeTT.exe (363.53 KB)
- LogMeTTc.exe (741.50 KB)
- LogMeTTi.exe (322.03 KB)
- LogMeTTv.exe (311.03 KB)
- MacroWizard.exe (454.53 KB)
- runltt.exe (111.03 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.21 MB)
This page is about LogMeTT 2.10.1 version 2.10.1
LogMeTT 2.10.1 is an application marketed by the software company Boris Maisuradze. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to remove LogMeTT 2.10.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall LogMeTT 2.10.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate LogMeTT 2.10.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "LogMeTT 2.10.1". If it is installed on your PC the LogMeTT 2.10.1 application will be found automatically. After you select LogMeTT 2.10.1 in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about LogMeTT 2.10.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LogMeTT 2.10.1:
- The publisher is: http://logmett.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\LogMeTT\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove LogMeTT 2.10.1.
8. After uninstalling LogMeTT 2.10.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of LogMeTT 2.10.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling LogMeTT 2.10.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall LogMeTT 2.10.1 by Boris Maisuradze from your computer, nor are we saying that LogMeTT 2.10.1 by Boris Maisuradze is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall LogMeTT 2.10.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-10 01:18:20.073