You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall LogGraph2 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall LogGraph2 from your PCDostmann Electronic GmbH
. More info about Dostmann Electronic GmbH can be read here
. Detailed information about LogGraph2 can be found at www.dostmann-electronic.de
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LogGraph2 folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. LogGraph2's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\LogGraph2\LogGraph2_Setup_20778.exe. LogGraph2.exe is the LogGraph2's main executable file and it occupies around 2.24 MB (2347520 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with LogGraph2. They occupy about 2.79 MB (2930416
bytes) on disk.
- LogGraph2.exe (2.24 MB)
- LogGraph2_Setup_20778.exe (569.23 KB)
This page is about LogGraph2 version 126.96.36.199
LogGraph2 is a program by the software company Dostmann Electronic GmbH. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. This can be hard because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall LogGraph2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall LogGraph2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate LogGraph2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "LogGraph2". If it exists on your system the LogGraph2 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select LogGraph2 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding LogGraph2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for LogGraph2:
- The publisher is: www.dostmann-electronic.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\LogGraph2\LogGraph2_Setup_20778.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove LogGraph2.
8. After removing LogGraph2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong LogGraph2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing LogGraph2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall LogGraph2 by Dostmann Electronic GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that LogGraph2 by Dostmann Electronic GmbH is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall LogGraph2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-14 11:35:36.673