LogFusion 6.1.1 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall LogFusion 6.1.1 from your PCBinary Fortress Software
. More information about Binary Fortress Software can be found here
. You can get more details on LogFusion 6.1.1 at https://www.logfusion.ca
. Usually the LogFusion 6.1.1 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LogFusion folder, depending on the user's option during install. LogFusion 6.1.1's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\LogFusion\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.25 MB (3406216 bytes) on disk and is titled LogFusion.exe.
The following executable files are contained in LogFusion 6.1.1. They take 4.38 MB (4592928
bytes) on disk.
- LogFusion.exe (3.25 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
This data is about LogFusion 6.1.1 version 22.214.171.124
LogFusion 6.1.1 is a program offered by Binary Fortress Software. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to uninstall LogFusion 6.1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete LogFusion 6.1.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find LogFusion 6.1.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "LogFusion 6.1.1". If it exists on your system the LogFusion 6.1.1 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select LogFusion 6.1.1 in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding LogFusion 6.1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LogFusion 6.1.1:
- The software company is: https://www.logfusion.ca
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\LogFusion\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall LogFusion 6.1.1.
8. After removing LogFusion 6.1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of LogFusion 6.1.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling LogFusion 6.1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall LogFusion 6.1.1 by Binary Fortress Software from your computer, nor are we saying that LogFusion 6.1.1 by Binary Fortress Software is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall LogFusion 6.1.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-10 02:53:25.200