You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove LogFusion 5.1 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall LogFusion 5.1 from your computerBinary Fortress Software
. Check out here
for more info on Binary Fortress Software. Further information about LogFusion 5.1 can be found at http://www.logfusion.ca
. Usually the LogFusion 5.1 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LogFusion directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\LogFusion\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove LogFusion 5.1. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.08 MB (3224552 bytes) on disk and is titled LogFusion.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with LogFusion 5.1. They occupy about 4.26 MB (4464616
bytes) on disk.
- Keymaker.exe (46.00 KB)
- LogFusion.exe (3.08 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of LogFusion 5.1.
LogFusion 5.1 is an application marketed by the software company Binary Fortress Software. Some people decide to erase this program. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase LogFusion 5.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall LogFusion 5.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find LogFusion 5.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "LogFusion 5.1". The LogFusion 5.1 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click LogFusion 5.1 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding LogFusion 5.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for LogFusion 5.1:
- The software company is: http://www.logfusion.ca
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\LogFusion\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall LogFusion 5.1.
8. After uninstalling LogFusion 5.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of LogFusion 5.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing LogFusion 5.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall LogFusion 5.1 by Binary Fortress Software from your computer, we are not saying that LogFusion 5.1 by Binary Fortress Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall LogFusion 5.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-11 13:24:01.750