LogFusion 3.1.3 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall LogFusion 3.1.3 from your systemBinary Fortress Software
. More information about Binary Fortress Software can be seen here
. Further information about LogFusion 3.1.3 can be seen at http://www.logfusion.ca
. LogFusion 3.1.3 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LogFusion directory, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling LogFusion 3.1.3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\LogFusion\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. LogFusion 3.1.3's primary file takes around 1.94 MB (2038616 bytes) and is called LogFusion.exe.
The following executables are contained in LogFusion 3.1.3. They occupy 3.07 MB (3218624
bytes) on disk.
- LogFusion.exe (1.94 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of LogFusion 3.1.3.
LogFusion 3.1.3 is an application marketed by Binary Fortress Software. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to uninstall LogFusion 3.1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall LogFusion 3.1.3 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find LogFusion 3.1.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "LogFusion 3.1.3". If it exists on your system the LogFusion 3.1.3 application will be found automatically. When you click LogFusion 3.1.3 in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about LogFusion 3.1.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for LogFusion 3.1.3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.logfusion.ca
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\LogFusion\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall LogFusion 3.1.3.
8. After removing LogFusion 3.1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of LogFusion 3.1.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing LogFusion 3.1.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove LogFusion 3.1.3 by Binary Fortress Software from your computer, nor are we saying that LogFusion 3.1.3 by Binary Fortress Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove LogFusion 3.1.3 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-30 14:52:45.370