Loco demo v147f
Loco demo v147f is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Loco demo v147f from your computerInterAction studios
. Check out here
where you can get more info on InterAction studios. Please open http://www.interactionstudios.com
if you want to read more on Loco demo v147f on InterAction studios's web page. Loco demo v147f is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Locodemo folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. Loco demo v147f's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Locodemo\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 2.31 MB (2423528 bytes) on disk and is titled Locodemo.exe.
Loco demo v147f is comprised of the following executables which take 3.46 MB (3623353
bytes) on disk:
- Locodemo.exe (2.31 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 147
of Loco demo v147f.
Loco demo v147f is a program released by InterAction studios. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to uninstall Loco demo v147f is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Loco demo v147f from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Loco demo v147f or simply click the Search feature and type in "Loco demo v147f". If it is installed on your PC the Loco demo v147f app will be found automatically. After you click Loco demo v147f in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Loco demo v147f, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Loco demo v147f:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.interactionstudios.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Locodemo\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Loco demo v147f.
8. After removing Loco demo v147f, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Loco demo v147f which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Loco demo v147f using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Loco demo v147f by InterAction studios from your computer, nor are we saying that Loco demo v147f by InterAction studios is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Loco demo v147f in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 16:06:40.527