This web page is about Loco Road for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Loco Road from your computerLoco Road Team
. More data about Loco Road Team can be found here
. Usually the Loco Road application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\LocoRoad folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Loco Road is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. LocoRoad.exe is the Loco Road's main executable file and it takes circa 635.50 KB (650752 bytes) on disk.
Loco Road is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.01 MB (2105288
bytes) on disk:
- LocoRoad.exe (635.50 KB)
- UnityCrashHandler64.exe (1.39 MB)
Loco Road is a program offered by Loco Road Team. Some computer users try to remove this program. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Loco Road is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Loco Road with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Loco Road or simply click the Search field and type in "Loco Road". If it exists on your system the Loco Road program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Loco Road in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Loco Road, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Loco Road.
8. After removing Loco Road, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Loco Road that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Loco Road with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Loco Road by Loco Road Team from your computer, nor are we saying that Loco Road by Loco Road Team is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Loco Road in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 17:44:18.400