This page is about LockBox for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall LockBox from your systemMICRO-STAR INT'L CO., LTD.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on MICRO-STAR INT'L CO., LTD.. LockBox is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\LockBox directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\LockBox\UIA.EXE is the full command line if you want to remove LockBox. The program's main executable file has a size of 840.50 KB (860672 bytes) on disk and is called LockBox.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in LockBox. They take 863.00 KB (883712
bytes) on disk.
- LockBox.exe (840.50 KB)
- UIA.exe (22.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0
LockBox is an application offered by MICRO-STAR INT'L CO., LTD.. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall LockBox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase LockBox from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate LockBox or simply activate the Search feature and type in "LockBox". If it is installed on your PC the LockBox app will be found very quickly. When you click LockBox in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding LockBox, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove LockBox.
8. After removing LockBox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of LockBox which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing LockBox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall LockBox by MICRO-STAR INT'L CO., LTD. from your computer, we are not saying that LockBox by MICRO-STAR INT'L CO., LTD. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall LockBox supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 18:18:21.360