Lock 'n Load Tactical Digital
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Lock 'n Load Tactical Digital for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Lock 'n Load Tactical Digital from your systemLock 'n Load Publishing
. Additional info about Lock 'n Load Publishing can be seen here
. Lock 'n Load Tactical Digital is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Lock 'n Load Tactical directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can remove Lock 'n Load Tactical Digital by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. LnLTactical.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 635.50 KB (650752 bytes) on disk.
Lock 'n Load Tactical Digital installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.66 MB (1745352
bytes) on disk.
- LnLTactical.exe (635.50 KB)
- UnityCrashHandler64.exe (1.04 MB)
Lock 'n Load Tactical Digital is an application by Lock 'n Load Publishing. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to remove Lock 'n Load Tactical Digital is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Lock 'n Load Tactical Digital from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Lock 'n Load Tactical Digital or simply activate the Search field and type in "Lock 'n Load Tactical Digital". If it is installed on your PC the Lock 'n Load Tactical Digital app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Lock 'n Load Tactical Digital in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Lock 'n Load Tactical Digital, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Lock 'n Load Tactical Digital.
8. After uninstalling Lock 'n Load Tactical Digital, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Lock 'n Load Tactical Digital that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Lock 'n Load Tactical Digital using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Lock 'n Load Tactical Digital by Lock 'n Load Publishing from your PC, nor are we saying that Lock 'n Load Tactical Digital by Lock 'n Load Publishing is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Lock 'n Load Tactical Digital supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 16:55:34.823