This page is about Lock Poker for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Lock Poker from your systemLock Poker
. You can find out more on Lock Poker or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on Lock Poker at http://www.lockpoker.eu
. Usually the Lock Poker program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Lock Poker folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Lock Poker by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Lock Poker\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 651.84 KB (667480 bytes) on disk and is named LOCKPOKERPoker.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Lock Poker. They take about 8.66 MB (9082774
bytes) on disk.
- LOCKPOKERNotifier.exe (949.35 KB)
- LOCKPOKERPoker.exe (651.84 KB)
- PokerClient.exe (6.70 MB)
- uninstall.exe (394.35 KB)
- Updater.exe (12.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Lock Poker version 188.8.131.5293
only. For more Lock Poker versions please click below:
Lock Poker is a program released by Lock Poker. Some computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to remove Lock Poker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Lock Poker from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Lock Poker or simply click the Search field and type in "Lock Poker". If it exists on your system the Lock Poker app will be found very quickly. After you select Lock Poker in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Lock Poker, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Lock Poker:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.lockpoker.eu
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Lock Poker\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Lock Poker.
8. After removing Lock Poker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Lock Poker that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Lock Poker using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Lock Poker by Lock Poker from your PC, nor are we saying that Lock Poker by Lock Poker is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Lock Poker in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-06 18:05:43.357