This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Locate Me for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Locate Me from your computerHitesh Aswani
. Take a look here
for more information on Hitesh Aswani. You can get more details on Locate Me at http://facebook.com/hitesh.aswani.90
. The program is often located in the "C:\Users\siame.UserName\AppData\Roaming\locateme-2bdb2b66554a0d3fa993aaad82232721" directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Users\siame.UserName\AppData\Roaming\locateme-2bdb2b66554a0d3fa993aaad82232721\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Locate Me. The program's main executable file is titled webapp-uninstaller.exe and occupies 88.90 KB (91032 bytes).
Locate Me installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 88.90 KB (91032
bytes) on disk.
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (88.90 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1
of Locate Me.
Locate Me is a program offered by Hitesh Aswani. Frequently, users try to remove this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Locate Me is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Locate Me using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Locate Me or simply click the Search field and type in "Locate Me". If it is installed on your PC the Locate Me app will be found very quickly. After you select Locate Me in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Locate Me, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Locate Me:
- The publisher is: http://facebook.com/hitesh.aswani.90
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\siame.UserName\AppData\Roaming\locateme-2bdb2b66554a0d3fa993aaad82232721\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Locate Me.
8. After uninstalling Locate Me, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Locate Me that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Locate Me with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Locate Me by Hitesh Aswani from your computer, nor are we saying that Locate Me by Hitesh Aswani is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Locate Me in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 13:22:39.903