You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall LocalizaTodo Fast for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall LocalizaTodo Fast from your PCwww.localizatodo.com
. Go over here
where you can read more on www.localizatodo.com. The application is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\LocalLow\Microsoft\Silverlight\OutOfBrowser\2728839886.www.localizatodo.com directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing LocalizaTodo Fast is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Silverlight\5.1.30514.0\Silverlight.Configuration.exe -uninstallApp 2728839886.www.localizatodo.com. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Silverlight.Configuration.exe is the LocalizaTodo Fast's primary executable file and it takes close to 231.68 KB (237240 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with LocalizaTodo Fast. They take about 314.96 KB (322520
bytes) on disk.
- agcp.exe (16.14 KB)
- coregen.exe (67.14 KB)
- Silverlight.Configuration.exe (231.68 KB)
LocalizaTodo Fast is a program by www.localizatodo.com. Frequently, users want to remove it. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to remove LocalizaTodo Fast is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall LocalizaTodo Fast from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate LocalizaTodo Fast or simply activate the Search field and type in "LocalizaTodo Fast". The LocalizaTodo Fast program will be found automatically. After you click LocalizaTodo Fast in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about LocalizaTodo Fast, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall LocalizaTodo Fast.
8. After uninstalling LocalizaTodo Fast, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of LocalizaTodo Fast that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling LocalizaTodo Fast with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove LocalizaTodo Fast by www.localizatodo.com from your PC, nor are we saying that LocalizaTodo Fast by www.localizatodo.com is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove LocalizaTodo Fast supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-07 00:13:40.573