LocalLeadGrabber version 2.4
LocalLeadGrabber version 2.4 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall LocalLeadGrabber version 2.4 from your systemCliftonWade
. Further information on CliftonWade can be seen here
. Please open http://cliftonwade.com
if you want to read more on LocalLeadGrabber version 2.4 on CliftonWade's web page. LocalLeadGrabber version 2.4 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\llg directory, depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for LocalLeadGrabber version 2.4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\llg\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled unins000.exe and occupies 713.66 KB (730789 bytes).
The executables below are part of LocalLeadGrabber version 2.4. They occupy an average of 1.39 MB (1461578
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (713.66 KB)
- unins001.exe (713.66 KB)
The current web page applies to LocalLeadGrabber version 2.4 version 2.4
LocalLeadGrabber version 2.4 is a program released by CliftonWade. Some computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to erase LocalLeadGrabber version 2.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete LocalLeadGrabber version 2.4 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find LocalLeadGrabber version 2.4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "LocalLeadGrabber version 2.4". If it exists on your system the LocalLeadGrabber version 2.4 application will be found automatically. When you select LocalLeadGrabber version 2.4 in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding LocalLeadGrabber version 2.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for LocalLeadGrabber version 2.4:
- The web site of the application is: http://cliftonwade.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\llg\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall LocalLeadGrabber version 2.4.
8. After removing LocalLeadGrabber version 2.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of LocalLeadGrabber version 2.4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling LocalLeadGrabber version 2.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove LocalLeadGrabber version 2.4 by CliftonWade from your PC, nor are we saying that LocalLeadGrabber version 2.4 by CliftonWade is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove LocalLeadGrabber version 2.4 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-03-04 17:16:49.633