Local Account Manager v2
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Local Account Manager v2 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Local Account Manager v2 from your PCUNGSoft Developers Group
. Take a look here
for more information on UNGSoft Developers Group. Click on http://www.ungsoft.com
to get more facts about Local Account Manager v2 on UNGSoft Developers Group's website. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Local Account Manager directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Local Account Manager v2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Local Account Manager\unins000.exe". Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Local Account Manager v2's primary file takes around 176.00 KB (180224 bytes) and is named LAM.exe.
Local Account Manager v2 contains of the executables below. They occupy 251.45 KB (257481
bytes) on disk.
- LAM.exe (176.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (75.45 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2
of Local Account Manager v2.
Local Account Manager v2 is a program offered by the software company UNGSoft Developers Group. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Local Account Manager v2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Local Account Manager v2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Local Account Manager v2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Local Account Manager v2". If it exists on your system the Local Account Manager v2 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Local Account Manager v2 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Local Account Manager v2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Local Account Manager v2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ungsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Local Account Manager\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Local Account Manager v2.
8. After uninstalling Local Account Manager v2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Local Account Manager v2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Local Account Manager v2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Local Account Manager v2 by UNGSoft Developers Group from your PC, we are not saying that Local Account Manager v2 by UNGSoft Developers Group is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Local Account Manager v2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-15 11:56:52.047