Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.80
This page contains complete information on how to remove Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.80 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.80 from your computerLoaris, LLC.
. Further information on Loaris, LLC. can be seen here
. More details about the software Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.80 can be seen at https://loaris.com/
. Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.80 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Loaris Trojan Remover folder, depending on the user's option. You can remove Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.80 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Loaris Trojan Remover\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 16.52 MB (17321392 bytes) on disk and is titled ltr.exe.
Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.80 is comprised of the following executables which take 18.65 MB (19551353
bytes) on disk:
- ltr.exe (16.52 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- unpacker.exe (1,009.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0.80
of Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.80.
Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.80 is a program by the software company Loaris, LLC.. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.80 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.80 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.80 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.80". If it is installed on your PC the Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.80 application will be found automatically. When you select Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.80 in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.80, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.80:
- The publisher is: https://loaris.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Loaris Trojan Remover\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.80.
8. After uninstalling Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.80, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.80 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.80 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.80 by Loaris, LLC. from your computer, nor are we saying that Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.80 by Loaris, LLC. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.80 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-02-27 06:24:44.030