Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.61
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.61 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.61 from your computerLoaris, LLC.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Loaris, LLC.. More information about Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.61 can be seen at https://loaris.com/
. Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.61 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Loaris\Loaris Trojan Remover directory, regulated by the user's option. Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.61's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Loaris\Loaris Trojan Remover\unins000.exe. Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.61's main file takes about 16.32 MB (17116080 bytes) and is named ltr.exe.
The executable files below are part of Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.61. They take an average of 18.45 MB (19346041
bytes) on disk.
- ltr.exe (16.32 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- unpacker.exe (1,009.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0.61
of Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.61.
Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.61 is an application marketed by Loaris, LLC.. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK procedure to erase Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.61 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.61 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.61 or simply click the Search field and type in "Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.61". If it exists on your system the Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.61 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.61 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.61, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.61:
- The publisher is: https://loaris.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Loaris\Loaris Trojan Remover\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.61.
8. After removing Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.61, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.61 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.61 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.61 by Loaris, LLC. from your PC, nor are we saying that Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.61 by Loaris, LLC. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.61 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-29 15:10:25.630