Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.61
Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.61 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.61 from your PClrepacks.ru
. Take a look here
where you can read more on lrepacks.ru. Detailed information about Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.61 can be found at https://loaris.com/
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Loaris Trojan Remover directory (same installation drive as Windows). Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.61's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Loaris Trojan Remover\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 16.32 MB (17110016 bytes) on disk and is named ltr.exe.
The executables below are part of Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.61. They occupy about 35.58 MB (37305594
bytes) on disk.
- ltr.exe (16.32 MB)
- ltr64.exe (16.31 MB)
- unins000.exe (923.83 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.06 MB)
- unpacker.exe (1,009.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0.61
of Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.61.
Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.61 is an application marketed by the software company lrepacks.ru. Some users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.61 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.61 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.61 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.61". If it is installed on your PC the Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.61 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.61 in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.61, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.61:
- The web site of the application is: https://loaris.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Loaris Trojan Remover\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.61.
8. After uninstalling Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.61, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.61 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.61 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.61 by lrepacks.ru from your PC, we are not saying that Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.61 by lrepacks.ru is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.61 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-31 15:40:30.173