Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.57
This page is about Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.57 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.57 from your PCLoaris
. More information on Loaris can be seen here
. You can get more details related to Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.57 at https://loaris.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Loaris Trojan Remover folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.57 is C:\Program Files\Loaris Trojan Remover\Uninstall.exe. ltr.exe is the Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.57's primary executable file and it takes about 160.53 KB (164379 bytes) on disk.
Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.57 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 18.51 MB (19408831
bytes) on disk.
- ltr.exe (160.53 KB)
- ltr64.exe (16.31 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.06 MB)
- unpacker.exe (1,009.50 KB)
This data is about Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.57 version 3.0.57
Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.57 is a program by Loaris. Frequently, people choose to remove it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.57 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.57 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.57 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.57". If it is installed on your PC the Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.57 application will be found automatically. When you click Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.57 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.57, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.57:
- The software company is: https://loaris.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Loaris Trojan Remover\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.57.
8. After removing Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.57, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.57 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.57 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.57 by Loaris from your PC, we are not saying that Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.57 by Loaris is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.57 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-28 17:52:44.770