Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.57
This page is about Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.57 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.57 from your PCLoaris
. More information on Loaris can be seen here
. You can get more details related to Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.57 at https://loaris.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Loaris Trojan Remover folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.57 is C:\Program Files\Loaris Trojan Remover\Uninstall.exe. ltr.exe is the Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.57's primary executable file and it takes about 160.53 KB (164379 bytes) on disk.
Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.57 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 18.51 MB (19408831
bytes) on disk.
- ltr.exe (160.53 KB)
- ltr64.exe (16.31 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.06 MB)
- unpacker.exe (1,009.50 KB)
This data is about Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.57 version 3.0.57
Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.57 is a program by Loaris. Frequently, people choose to remove it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.57 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.57 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.57 or simply click the Search field and type in "Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.57". If it exists on your system the Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.57 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.57 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.57, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.57:
- The publisher is: https://loaris.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Loaris Trojan Remover\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.57.
8. After removing Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.57, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.57 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.57 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.57 by Loaris from your PC, we are not saying that Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.57 by Loaris is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.57 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-28 17:52:44.770