Loaris Trojan Remover 2.0.8
Loaris Trojan Remover 2.0.8 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Loaris Trojan Remover 2.0.8 from your systemLoaris, Inc.
. Further information on Loaris, Inc. can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.loaris.com/
if you want to read more on Loaris Trojan Remover 2.0.8 on Loaris, Inc.'s website. Loaris Trojan Remover 2.0.8 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Loaris Trojan Remover folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. Loaris Trojan Remover 2.0.8's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Loaris Trojan Remover\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled ltr.exe and it has a size of 8.91 MB (9338368 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Loaris Trojan Remover 2.0.8. They occupy about 10.18 MB (10674889
bytes) on disk.
- keygen.exe (137.00 KB)
- ltr.exe (8.91 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current page applies to Loaris Trojan Remover 2.0.8 version 2.0.8
Loaris Trojan Remover 2.0.8 is a program by Loaris, Inc.. Some users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Loaris Trojan Remover 2.0.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Loaris Trojan Remover 2.0.8 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Loaris Trojan Remover 2.0.8 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Loaris Trojan Remover 2.0.8". If it is installed on your PC the Loaris Trojan Remover 2.0.8 application will be found automatically. When you click Loaris Trojan Remover 2.0.8 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Loaris Trojan Remover 2.0.8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Loaris Trojan Remover 2.0.8:
- The software company is: http://www.loaris.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Loaris Trojan Remover\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Loaris Trojan Remover 2.0.8.
8. After removing Loaris Trojan Remover 2.0.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Loaris Trojan Remover 2.0.8 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Loaris Trojan Remover 2.0.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Loaris Trojan Remover 2.0.8 by Loaris, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Loaris Trojan Remover 2.0.8 by Loaris, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Loaris Trojan Remover 2.0.8 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 01:34:36.177