Loaris Trojan Remover 18.104.22.168
This web page is about Loaris Trojan Remover 22.214.171.124 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Loaris Trojan Remover 126.96.36.199 from your systemLoaris, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Loaris, Inc.. You can see more info related to Loaris Trojan Remover 188.8.131.52 at http://www.loaris.com/
. Loaris Trojan Remover 184.108.40.206 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Loaris\Trojan Remover folder, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Loaris Trojan Remover 220.127.116.11 is C:\Program Files\Loaris\Trojan Remover\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. ltr.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 12.47 MB (13079040 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Loaris Trojan Remover 18.104.22.168. They occupy 13.61 MB (14275273
bytes) on disk.
- ltr.exe (12.47 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current web page applies to Loaris Trojan Remover 22.214.171.124 version 126.96.36.199
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Loaris Trojan Remover 188.8.131.52.Folders that were left behind:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Loaris\Trojan Remover
- C:\Program Files\Loaris\Trojan Remover\libmem.dll
- C:\Program Files\Loaris\Trojan Remover\ltr.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\UserName\نرم افزارهاي نصب شده\Loaris Trojan Remover.lnk
Loaris Trojan Remover 184.108.40.206 is an application offered by the software company Loaris, Inc.. Frequently, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to remove Loaris Trojan Remover 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Loaris Trojan Remover 18.104.22.168 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Loaris Trojan Remover 22.214.171.124 or simply click the Search field and type in "Loaris Trojan Remover 126.96.36.199". If it exists on your system the Loaris Trojan Remover 188.8.131.52 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Loaris Trojan Remover 184.108.40.206 in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Loaris Trojan Remover 220.127.116.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Loaris Trojan Remover 18.104.22.168:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.loaris.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Loaris\Trojan Remover\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Loaris Trojan Remover 22.214.171.124.
8. After uninstalling Loaris Trojan Remover 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Loaris Trojan Remover 188.8.131.52 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Loaris Trojan Remover 184.108.40.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Loaris Trojan Remover 220.127.116.11 by Loaris, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Loaris Trojan Remover 18.104.22.168 by Loaris, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Loaris Trojan Remover 22.214.171.124 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 03:07:27.550