You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove LoadUI 2.6.5 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall LoadUI 2.6.5 from your computerSmartBear Software
. More information on SmartBear Software can be found here
. Click on http://www.smartbear.com
to get more facts about LoadUI 2.6.5 on SmartBear Software's website. Usually the LoadUI 2.6.5 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SmartBear\LoadUI-2.6.5 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for LoadUI 2.6.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\SmartBear\LoadUI-2.6.5\uninstall.exe. LoadUI 2.6.5's main file takes about 231.14 KB (236688 bytes) and its name is LoadUI-2.6.5.exe.
LoadUI 2.6.5 is comprised of the following executables which take 1.47 MB (1538360
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- LoadUI-2.6.5.exe (231.14 KB)
- uninstall.exe (210.14 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (34.40 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (46.91 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (14.91 KB)
- java.exe (170.41 KB)
- javacpl.exe (63.91 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (39.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (166.91 KB)
- keytool.exe (14.91 KB)
- kinit.exe (14.91 KB)
- klist.exe (14.91 KB)
- ktab.exe (14.91 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.41 KB)
- pack200.exe (14.91 KB)
- policytool.exe (14.91 KB)
- rmid.exe (14.91 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (14.91 KB)
- servertool.exe (14.91 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (46.41 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.41 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.41 KB)
The current web page applies to LoadUI 2.6.5 version 2.6.5
LoadUI 2.6.5 is an application marketed by the software company SmartBear Software. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to uninstall LoadUI 2.6.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall LoadUI 2.6.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find LoadUI 2.6.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "LoadUI 2.6.5". The LoadUI 2.6.5 program will be found very quickly. After you select LoadUI 2.6.5 in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about LoadUI 2.6.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LoadUI 2.6.5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.smartbear.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SmartBear\LoadUI-2.6.5\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall LoadUI 2.6.5.
8. After removing LoadUI 2.6.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of LoadUI 2.6.5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing LoadUI 2.6.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall LoadUI 2.6.5 by SmartBear Software from your computer, nor are we saying that LoadUI 2.6.5 by SmartBear Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall LoadUI 2.6.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-21 20:09:30.660