LoadUI 2.6.1 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall LoadUI 2.6.1 from your computerSmartBear Software
. You can read more on SmartBear Software or check for application updates here
. Further information about LoadUI 2.6.1 can be found at http://www.smartbear.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SmartBear\LoadUI-2.6.1 folder (same installation drive as Windows). LoadUI 2.6.1's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SmartBear\LoadUI-2.6.1\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is named LoadUI-2.6.1.exe and its approximative size is 227.50 KB (232960 bytes).
LoadUI 2.6.1 contains of the executables below. They take 1.46 MB (1530904
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LoadUI-2.6.1.exe (227.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (206.50 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (34.40 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (46.91 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (14.91 KB)
- java.exe (170.41 KB)
- javacpl.exe (63.91 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (39.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (166.91 KB)
- keytool.exe (14.91 KB)
- kinit.exe (14.91 KB)
- klist.exe (14.91 KB)
- ktab.exe (14.91 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.41 KB)
- pack200.exe (14.91 KB)
- policytool.exe (14.91 KB)
- rmid.exe (14.91 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (14.91 KB)
- servertool.exe (14.91 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (46.41 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.41 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.41 KB)
The current web page applies to LoadUI 2.6.1 version 2.6.1
LoadUI 2.6.1 is an application marketed by the software company SmartBear Software. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove LoadUI 2.6.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete LoadUI 2.6.1 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find LoadUI 2.6.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "LoadUI 2.6.1". The LoadUI 2.6.1 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click LoadUI 2.6.1 in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about LoadUI 2.6.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for LoadUI 2.6.1:
- The software company is: http://www.smartbear.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SmartBear\LoadUI-2.6.1\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall LoadUI 2.6.1.
8. After removing LoadUI 2.6.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong LoadUI 2.6.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling LoadUI 2.6.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove LoadUI 2.6.1 by SmartBear Software from your computer, nor are we saying that LoadUI 2.6.1 by SmartBear Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove LoadUI 2.6.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 07:30:42.553