LiveUpdate 2.5 (Symantec Corporation)
LiveUpdate 2.5 (Symantec Corporation) is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall LiveUpdate 2.5 (Symantec Corporation) from your systemSymantec Corporation
. More information on Symantec Corporation can be seen here
. Click on http://www.symantec.com
to get more info about LiveUpdate 2.5 (Symantec Corporation) on Symantec Corporation's website. Usually the LiveUpdate 2.5 (Symantec Corporation) application is found in the C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\LSETUP.EXE /U is the full command line if you want to uninstall LiveUpdate 2.5 (Symantec Corporation). LuComServer_2_5.EXE is the LiveUpdate 2.5 (Symantec Corporation)'s primary executable file and it occupies close to 1.55 MB (1627288 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of LiveUpdate 2.5 (Symantec Corporation). They occupy about 5.00 MB (5240000
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ALUNOTIFY.EXE (257.15 KB)
- AUPDATE.EXE (257.15 KB)
- LSETUP.EXE (73.15 KB)
- LUALL.EXE (2.55 MB)
- LuComServer_2_5.EXE (1.55 MB)
- LUInit.exe (53.15 KB)
- NDETECT.EXE (117.15 KB)
- SymantecRootInstaller.exe (157.15 KB)
The current web page applies to LiveUpdate 2.5 (Symantec Corporation) version 22.214.171.124
only. For more LiveUpdate 2.5 (Symantec Corporation) versions please click below:
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be uninstalled when you want to remove LiveUpdate 2.5 (Symantec Corporation) from your computer.Directories left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\1.Settings.Default.LiveUpdate
- C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\ALUNOTIFY.EXE
- C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\AUPDATE.EXE
- C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\LSETUP.EXE
- C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\LUALL.EXE
- C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\LuComServer_2_5.EXE
- C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\LuComServerPS_2_5.DLL
- C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\ludirloc.dat
- C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\LUINFO.INF
- C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\LUInit.exe
- C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\LUInit.ini
- C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\LUINSDLL.DLL
- C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\LuPreCon.DLL
- C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\LuResult.txt
- C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\NDETECT.EXE
- C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\NetDetectController_2_5.DLL
- C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\ProductRegCom_2_5.DLL
- C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\ProductRegComPS_2_5.DLL
- C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\README.TXT
- C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\S32LIVE1.DLL
- C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\S32LUCP1.CPL
- C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\S32LUIS1.DLL
- C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\S32LUWI1.DLL
- C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\Settings.Default.LiveUpdate
- C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\SymantecRootInstaller.exe
- C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\SymantecRootInstaller.log
- C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\UNRAR.DLL
LiveUpdate 2.5 (Symantec Corporation) is an application released by Symantec Corporation. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to erase LiveUpdate 2.5 (Symantec Corporation) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove LiveUpdate 2.5 (Symantec Corporation) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find LiveUpdate 2.5 (Symantec Corporation) or simply click the Search field and type in "LiveUpdate 2.5 (Symantec Corporation)". If it exists on your system the LiveUpdate 2.5 (Symantec Corporation) app will be found automatically. When you click LiveUpdate 2.5 (Symantec Corporation) in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding LiveUpdate 2.5 (Symantec Corporation), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for LiveUpdate 2.5 (Symantec Corporation):
- The software company is: http://www.symantec.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\LSETUP.EXE /U
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove LiveUpdate 2.5 (Symantec Corporation).
8. After uninstalling LiveUpdate 2.5 (Symantec Corporation), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of LiveUpdate 2.5 (Symantec Corporation) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling LiveUpdate 2.5 (Symantec Corporation) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove LiveUpdate 2.5 (Symantec Corporation) by Symantec Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that LiveUpdate 2.5 (Symantec Corporation) by Symantec Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove LiveUpdate 2.5 (Symantec Corporation) in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 20:43:31.170