LiveTv version 19
LiveTv version 19 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall LiveTv version 19 from your PCLiveTv
. Take a look here
where you can read more on LiveTv. Please follow http://www.livetvonline.ro/
if you want to read more on LiveTv version 19 on LiveTv's website. LiveTv version 19 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\LiveTv directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling LiveTv version 19 is C:\Program Files\LiveTv\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. LiveTv version 19's main file takes around 1.11 MB (1160808 bytes) and is named livetv.exe.
LiveTv version 19 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.94 MB (2032566
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- livetv.exe (1.11 MB)
- unins000.exe (699.16 KB)
- SopAdvert.exe (44.00 KB)
- php-cgi.exe (44.06 KB)
- php-win.exe (32.06 KB)
- php.exe (32.05 KB)
This info is about LiveTv version 19 version 19
LiveTv version 19 is an application by LiveTv. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall LiveTv version 19 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete LiveTv version 19 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate LiveTv version 19 or simply activate the Search field and type in "LiveTv version 19". If it is installed on your PC the LiveTv version 19 app will be found automatically. When you click LiveTv version 19 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about LiveTv version 19, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for LiveTv version 19:
- The software company is: http://www.livetvonline.ro/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\LiveTv\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall LiveTv version 19.
8. After removing LiveTv version 19, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong LiveTv version 19 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing LiveTv version 19 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall LiveTv version 19 by LiveTv from your computer, nor are we saying that LiveTv version 19 by LiveTv is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall LiveTv version 19 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 10:17:33.243