LiveTv 10 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall LiveTv 10 from your PCLiveTvOnline.ro
. You can find out more on LiveTvOnline.ro or check for application updates here
. More information about the app LiveTv 10 can be seen at http://www.livetvonline.ro
. LiveTv 10 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\LiveTv directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling LiveTv 10 is "C:\Program Files\LiveTv\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.11 MB (1160808 bytes) on disk and is labeled livetv.exe.
The executables below are part of LiveTv 10. They occupy about 1.94 MB (2029107
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- livetv.exe (1.11 MB)
- unins000.exe (695.79 KB)
- SopAdvert.exe (44.00 KB)
- php-cgi.exe (44.06 KB)
- php-win.exe (32.06 KB)
- php.exe (32.05 KB)
The current page applies to LiveTv 10 version 10
LiveTv 10 is an application marketed by the software company LiveTvOnline.ro. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to remove LiveTv 10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall LiveTv 10 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find LiveTv 10 or simply click the Search feature and type in "LiveTv 10". If it is installed on your PC the LiveTv 10 program will be found very quickly. After you select LiveTv 10 in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about LiveTv 10, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LiveTv 10:
- The publisher is: http://www.livetvonline.ro
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\LiveTv\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove LiveTv 10.
8. After uninstalling LiveTv 10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong LiveTv 10 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing LiveTv 10 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove LiveTv 10 by LiveTvOnline.ro from your computer, we are not saying that LiveTv 10 by LiveTvOnline.ro is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove LiveTv 10 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 20:24:58.293