LiveCode Community 8.0.1
LiveCode Community 8.0.1 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall LiveCode Community 8.0.1 from your PCLiveCode Ltd.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on LiveCode Ltd.. LiveCode Community 8.0.1 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RunRev\LiveCode Community 8.0.1 folder, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\RunRev\LiveCode Community 8.0.1\.setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall LiveCode Community 8.0.1. LiveCode Community 8.0.1's main file takes around 10.34 MB (10838016 bytes) and is called LiveCode Community.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside LiveCode Community 8.0.1. They take about 257.61 MB (270120960
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- .setup.exe (233.22 MB)
- LiveCode Community.exe (10.34 MB)
- libbrowser-cefprocess.exe (372.50 KB)
- revbrowser-cefprocess.exe (368.50 KB)
- lc-compile.exe (6.56 MB)
- lc-run.exe (6.04 MB)
This info is about LiveCode Community 8.0.1 version 8.0.1
LiveCode Community 8.0.1 is a program by the software company LiveCode Ltd.. Some people try to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase LiveCode Community 8.0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove LiveCode Community 8.0.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate LiveCode Community 8.0.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "LiveCode Community 8.0.1". If it exists on your system the LiveCode Community 8.0.1 program will be found automatically. When you select LiveCode Community 8.0.1 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding LiveCode Community 8.0.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove LiveCode Community 8.0.1.
8. After removing LiveCode Community 8.0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong LiveCode Community 8.0.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing LiveCode Community 8.0.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove LiveCode Community 8.0.1 by LiveCode Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that LiveCode Community 8.0.1 by LiveCode Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove LiveCode Community 8.0.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 11:35:56.230