Live for Speed
Live for Speed is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Live for Speed from your computerJimbo
. Further information on Jimbo can be seen here
. Live for Speed is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Live for Speed folder, subject to the user's decision. Live for Speed's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Live for Speed\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called LFS.exe and its approximative size is 1.81 MB (1896448 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Live for Speed. They occupy 3.62 MB (3797848
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dxwebsetup.exe (285.34 KB)
- ip-patch.exe (12.50 KB)
- LFS.exe (1.81 MB)
- LFS_restart.exe (76.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.32 MB)
- unlocker.exe (73.00 KB)
- unlocker_regFix.exe (54.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Live for Speed version 0.6
If you are manually uninstalling Live for Speed we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below remain on your disk by Live for Speed's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\BitTorrent\Live for Speed 0.6H FIXED.torrent
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\BitTorrent\Live For Speed S2 [CD Oficial].torrent
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\BitTorrent\Live For Speed S2 Drift Edition 2010_Ape__X__.torrent
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\BitTorrent\Live for Speed S3 6N.torrent
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Live for Speed S3 6N.lnk
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Live for Speed (2) - LYT
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Live for Speed (2) - MPR
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Live for Speed (2) - SET
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Live for Speed (2) - SPR
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Live for Speed (2)
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Live for Speed
Live for Speed is a program by Jimbo. Some people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Live for Speed is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Live for Speed using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Live for Speed or simply click the Search field and type in "Live for Speed". If it exists on your system the Live for Speed application will be found automatically. When you select Live for Speed in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Live for Speed, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Live for Speed.
8. After removing Live for Speed, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Live for Speed that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Live for Speed using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Live for Speed by Jimbo from your computer, nor are we saying that Live for Speed by Jimbo is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Live for Speed supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 13:15:39.780