Live View is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Live View from your systemLive View
. Take a look here
for more info on Live View. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Live View is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe. Live View's main file takes about 745.38 KB (763264 bytes) and is called msedge_proxy.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Live View. They occupy about 28.12 MB (29483624
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- msedge.exe (2.77 MB)
- msedge_proxy.exe (745.38 KB)
- pwahelper.exe (777.88 KB)
- cookie_exporter.exe (399.39 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.07 MB)
- identity_helper.exe (397.38 KB)
- msedge.exe (2.65 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (942.89 KB)
- setup.exe (3.25 MB)
- cookie_exporter.exe (96.89 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.51 MB)
- identity_helper.exe (791.39 KB)
- msedgewebview2.exe (2.34 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (972.89 KB)
- ie_to_edge_stub.exe (442.89 KB)
- setup.exe (3.34 MB)
The current web page applies to Live View version 1.0
Live View is an application by Live View. Some people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to remove Live View is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Live View from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Live View or simply click the Search field and type in "Live View". The Live View application will be found automatically. After you click Live View in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Live View, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Live View.
8. After uninstalling Live View, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Live View which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Live View using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Live View by Live View from your PC, nor are we saying that Live View by Live View is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Live View supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-26 09:26:19.360