This web page contains complete information on how to remove Live Motion for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Live Motion from your systemEleFun Desktops
. Go over here
where you can find out more on EleFun Desktops. Further information about Live Motion can be seen at http://www.elefun-desktops.com
. Live Motion is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\EleFun Desktops\Animated Wallpapers\Live Motion folder, regulated by the user's choice. You can remove Live Motion by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\EleFun Desktops\Animated Wallpapers\Live Motion\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Live Motion.exe is the Live Motion's primary executable file and it occupies around 5.93 MB (6218844 bytes) on disk.
Live Motion contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.61 MB (6930869
bytes) on disk.
- Live Motion.exe (5.93 MB)
- unins000.exe (695.34 KB)
Live Motion is a program marketed by EleFun Desktops. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. This is hard because removing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to uninstall Live Motion is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Live Motion using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Live Motion or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Live Motion". If it exists on your system the Live Motion app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Live Motion in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Live Motion, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Live Motion:
- The publisher is: http://www.elefun-desktops.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\EleFun Desktops\Animated Wallpapers\Live Motion\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Live Motion.
8. After uninstalling Live Motion, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Live Motion which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Live Motion with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Live Motion by EleFun Desktops from your computer, we are not saying that Live Motion by EleFun Desktops is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Live Motion supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 09:31:42.407