Live Line is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Live Line from your PCLive Line
. You can read more on Live Line or check for application updates here
. Live Line is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\39464E43-1432465485-4332-464D-00269E8E6533 directory, depending on the user's option. Live Line's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\39464E43-1432465485-4332-464D-00269E8E6533\uninstall.exe". The program's main executable file is labeled bnsx8CF6.exe and occupies 366.00 KB (374784 bytes).
Live Line installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 453.13 KB (464001
bytes) on disk.
- bnsx8CF6.exe (366.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (87.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Live Line.
Live Line has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Live Line is a program by the software company Live Line. Sometimes, people try to erase it. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to erase Live Line is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Live Line with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Live Line or simply click the Search feature and type in "Live Line". If it exists on your system the Live Line application will be found very quickly. After you select Live Line in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Live Line, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Live Line.
8. After removing Live Line, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Live Line that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Live Line with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Live Line by Live Line from your computer, we are not saying that Live Line by Live Line is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Live Line in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 16:00:37.127