Live Job Reports 2014 R2
How to uninstall Live Job Reports 2014 R2 from your PC
This info is about Live Job Reports 2014 R2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by Vero Software Limited
. More information about Vero Software Limited can be read here
. More details about the program Live Job Reports 2014 R2 can be seen at www.edgecam.com
. Usually the Live Job Reports 2014 R2 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Planit\Live Job Reports 2014 R2 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Live Job Reports 2014 R2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Planit\Live Job Reports 2014 R2\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. JobReports.Manager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 128.50 KB (131584 bytes) on disk.
Live Job Reports 2014 R2 is comprised of the following executables which take 1.43 MB (1501801
bytes) on disk:
- JobReports.Manager.exe (128.50 KB)
- JobReports.WindowService.exe (25.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
- WMTAdmin.exe (118.50 KB)
The current page applies to Live Job Reports 2014 R2 version 2014.20.0
only. For more Live Job Reports 2014 R2 versions please click below:
Live Job Reports 2014 R2 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders that were found:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Live Job Reports 2014 R2:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Planit\Live Job Reports 2014 R2
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\Planit\2014.20\Live Job Reports
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Planit\Live Job Reports 2014 R2\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Planit\Live Job Reports 2014 R2\unins000.exe
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\Planit\2014.20\Live Job Reports\LiveJobReports.settings
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Planit\Live Job Reports
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Planit\Live Job Reports
How to remove Live Job Reports 2014 R2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Live Job Reports 2014 R2 is an application by Vero Software Limited. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to remove Live Job Reports 2014 R2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Live Job Reports 2014 R2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Live Job Reports 2014 R2". The Live Job Reports 2014 R2 app will be found very quickly. After you select Live Job Reports 2014 R2 in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Live Job Reports 2014 R2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Live Job Reports 2014 R2:
- The web site of the program is: www.edgecam.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Planit\Live Job Reports 2014 R2\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Live Job Reports 2014 R2.
8. After removing Live Job Reports 2014 R2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Live Job Reports 2014 R2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Live Job Reports 2014 R2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Live Job Reports 2014 R2 by Vero Software Limited from your PC, nor are we saying that Live Job Reports 2014 R2 by Vero Software Limited is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Live Job Reports 2014 R2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-03 09:36:01.463