Live Bootscreen Patcher v2.4
A way to uninstall Live Bootscreen Patcher v2.4 from your system
This page contains complete information on how to remove Live Bootscreen Patcher v2.4 for Windows. It is made by LBS-Patcher
. Further information on LBS-Patcher can be seen here
. Please open http://www.bootscreenpatcher.tk/
if you want to read more on Live Bootscreen Patcher v2.4 on LBS-Patcher's page. Usually the Live Bootscreen Patcher v2.4 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\LBS-Patcher directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Live Bootscreen Patcher v2.4 is C:\Program Files\LBS-Patcher\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled LBS_Patcher.exe and it has a size of 629.83 KB (644945 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Live Bootscreen Patcher v2.4. They take about 3.25 MB (3407546
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LBS_Patcher.exe (629.83 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.34 KB)
- Uninstall-LBSP.exe (297.51 KB)
- 7za.exe (505.50 KB)
- makecab.exe (88.00 KB)
- PEChecksum.exe (50.00 KB)
- ResHacker.exe (1,002.50 KB)
- WfpAdminc.exe (56.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Live Bootscreen Patcher v2.4 version 2.4
How to uninstall Live Bootscreen Patcher v2.4 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Live Bootscreen Patcher v2.4 is a program released by LBS-Patcher. Frequently, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to erase Live Bootscreen Patcher v2.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Live Bootscreen Patcher v2.4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Live Bootscreen Patcher v2.4". If it is installed on your PC the Live Bootscreen Patcher v2.4 app will be found very quickly. When you click Live Bootscreen Patcher v2.4 in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Live Bootscreen Patcher v2.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Live Bootscreen Patcher v2.4:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.bootscreenpatcher.tk/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\LBS-Patcher\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Live Bootscreen Patcher v2.4.
8. After removing Live Bootscreen Patcher v2.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Live Bootscreen Patcher v2.4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Live Bootscreen Patcher v2.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Live Bootscreen Patcher v2.4 by LBS-Patcher from your computer, nor are we saying that Live Bootscreen Patcher v2.4 by LBS-Patcher is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Live Bootscreen Patcher v2.4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-10-04 02:53:18.133