Little Intelligent Antivirus
This web page is about Little Intelligent Antivirus for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Little Intelligent Antivirus from your computerCorbitek Software
. More data about Corbitek Software can be read here
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LIA directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. You can remove Little Intelligent Antivirus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\LIA\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. iup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 387.00 KB (396288 bytes) on disk.
Little Intelligent Antivirus contains of the executables below. They take 3.70 MB (3881612
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- iup.exe (387.00 KB)
- iupdate.exe (450.00 KB)
- lia.exe (1.17 MB)
- rtvp.exe (970.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (675.34 KB)
- update.exe (108.80 KB)
This data is about Little Intelligent Antivirus version 1.0
Little Intelligent Antivirus is a program offered by Corbitek Software. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Little Intelligent Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Little Intelligent Antivirus from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Little Intelligent Antivirus or simply activate the Search field and type in "Little Intelligent Antivirus". The Little Intelligent Antivirus application will be found automatically. When you select Little Intelligent Antivirus in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Little Intelligent Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Little Intelligent Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling Little Intelligent Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Little Intelligent Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Little Intelligent Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Little Intelligent Antivirus by Corbitek Software from your computer, we are not saying that Little Intelligent Antivirus by Corbitek Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Little Intelligent Antivirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-01 19:35:56.090