You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove LithoTect5000.0.1.3 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall LithoTect5000.0.1.3 from your systemHalliburton - Landmark
. Open here
where you can find out more on Halliburton - Landmark. LithoTect5000.0.1.3 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\LithoTect5000.0.1.3 directory, regulated by the user's option. "C:\Program Files\LithoTect5000.0.1.3\Uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall LithoTect5000.0.1.3. Uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 187.22 KB (191712 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with LithoTect5000.0.1.3. They take about 187.22 KB (191712
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (187.22 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5000.0.1.3
LithoTect5000.0.1.3 is a program marketed by the software company Halliburton - Landmark. Some people choose to remove this application. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to remove LithoTect5000.0.1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove LithoTect5000.0.1.3 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate LithoTect5000.0.1.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "LithoTect5000.0.1.3". The LithoTect5000.0.1.3 app will be found very quickly. When you click LithoTect5000.0.1.3 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about LithoTect5000.0.1.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove LithoTect5000.0.1.3.
8. After removing LithoTect5000.0.1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of LithoTect5000.0.1.3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling LithoTect5000.0.1.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove LithoTect5000.0.1.3 by Halliburton - Landmark from your PC, we are not saying that LithoTect5000.0.1.3 by Halliburton - Landmark is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove LithoTect5000.0.1.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 17:39:32.657