This web page is about Litecoin for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Litecoin from your systemLitecoin project
. You can find out more on Litecoin project or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on Litecoin at http://www.litecoin.org/
. Usually the Litecoin program is found in the C:\Program Files\Litecoin directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\Litecoin\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Litecoin. The application's main executable file has a size of 25.63 MB (26872320 bytes) on disk and is called litecoin-qt.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Litecoin. They take about 35.44 MB (37160018
bytes) on disk.
- litecoin-qt.exe (25.63 MB)
- uninstall.exe (147.58 KB)
- litecoin-cli.exe (2.51 MB)
- litecoind.exe (7.16 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.8.6.2
of Litecoin. Click on the links below for other Litecoin versions:
...click to view all...
Litecoin is a program by Litecoin project. Frequently, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Litecoin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Litecoin with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Litecoin or simply click the Search feature and type in "Litecoin". If it is installed on your PC the Litecoin program will be found automatically. When you select Litecoin in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Litecoin, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Litecoin:
- The software company is: http://www.litecoin.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Litecoin\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Litecoin.
8. After uninstalling Litecoin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Litecoin that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Litecoin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Litecoin by Litecoin project from your computer, we are not saying that Litecoin by Litecoin project is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Litecoin in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-05 12:46:11.670