This info is about LiteFi 3.2.11 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall LiteFi 3.2.11 from your computerRedpine Signals Inc.
. More data about Redpine Signals Inc. can be found here
. You can read more about related to LiteFi 3.2.11 at http://www.redpinesignals.com
. LiteFi 3.2.11 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lite-Fi directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for LiteFi 3.2.11 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Lite-Fi\unins000.exe. pevista32_730.exe is the LiteFi 3.2.11's main executable file and it takes circa 5.83 MB (6111960 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of LiteFi 3.2.11. They occupy about 7.28 MB (7628877
bytes) on disk.
- Dbgview.exe (461.38 KB)
- LiteFi-Test_Utility_Win7.exe (312.00 KB)
- pevista32_730.exe (5.83 MB)
- RSIDrvStats.exe (8.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (699.99 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.2.11
of LiteFi 3.2.11.
LiteFi 3.2.11 is an application marketed by the software company Redpine Signals Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall LiteFi 3.2.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete LiteFi 3.2.11 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find LiteFi 3.2.11 or simply click the Search feature and type in "LiteFi 3.2.11". The LiteFi 3.2.11 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click LiteFi 3.2.11 in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding LiteFi 3.2.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for LiteFi 3.2.11:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.redpinesignals.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Lite-Fi\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall LiteFi 3.2.11.
8. After uninstalling LiteFi 3.2.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong LiteFi 3.2.11 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing LiteFi 3.2.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove LiteFi 3.2.11 by Redpine Signals Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that LiteFi 3.2.11 by Redpine Signals Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove LiteFi 3.2.11 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-15 10:51:59.623