LiteEdit 126.96.36.199 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall LiteEdit 188.8.131.52 from your computerComAp a.s.
. Open here
for more info on ComAp a.s.. Click on http://www.comap.cz/
to get more info about LiteEdit 184.108.40.206 on ComAp a.s.'s website. Usually the LiteEdit 220.127.116.11 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ComAp PC Suite\LiteEdit folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing LiteEdit 18.104.22.168 is C:\Program Files (x86)\ComAp PC Suite\LiteEdit\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 13.85 MB (14524712 bytes) on disk and is called LiteEdit.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside LiteEdit 22.214.171.124. They take about 15.23 MB (15969906
bytes) on disk.
- LiteEdit.exe (13.85 MB)
- unins000.exe (705.66 KB)
This page is about LiteEdit 126.96.36.199 version 188.8.131.52
LiteEdit 184.108.40.206 is a program marketed by the software company ComAp a.s.. Some people try to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall LiteEdit 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase LiteEdit 18.104.22.168 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find LiteEdit 22.214.171.124 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "LiteEdit 126.96.36.199". If it exists on your system the LiteEdit 188.8.131.52 program will be found very quickly. When you click LiteEdit 184.108.40.206 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about LiteEdit 220.127.116.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LiteEdit 18.104.22.168:
- The publisher is: http://www.comap.cz/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ComAp PC Suite\LiteEdit\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove LiteEdit 22.214.171.124.
8. After removing LiteEdit 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong LiteEdit 188.8.131.52 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing LiteEdit 184.108.40.206 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove LiteEdit 220.127.116.11 by ComAp a.s. from your computer, we are not saying that LiteEdit 18.104.22.168 by ComAp a.s. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove LiteEdit 22.214.171.124 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-08 19:48:52.593