LiteEdit 220.127.116.11 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall LiteEdit 18.104.22.168 from your computerComAp a.s.
. Open here
for more info on ComAp a.s.. Click on http://www.comap.cz/
to get more info about LiteEdit 22.214.171.124 on ComAp a.s.'s website. Usually the LiteEdit 126.96.36.199 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ComAp PC Suite\LiteEdit folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing LiteEdit 188.8.131.52 is C:\Program Files (x86)\ComAp PC Suite\LiteEdit\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 13.85 MB (14524712 bytes) on disk and is called LiteEdit.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside LiteEdit 184.108.40.206. They take about 15.23 MB (15969906
bytes) on disk.
- LiteEdit.exe (13.85 MB)
- unins000.exe (705.66 KB)
This page is about LiteEdit 220.127.116.11 version 18.104.22.168
LiteEdit 22.214.171.124 is a program marketed by the software company ComAp a.s.. Some people try to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall LiteEdit 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase LiteEdit 188.8.131.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find LiteEdit 184.108.40.206 or simply click the Search field and type in "LiteEdit 220.127.116.11". The LiteEdit 18.104.22.168 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click LiteEdit 22.214.171.124 in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about LiteEdit 126.96.36.199, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LiteEdit 188.8.131.52:
- The publisher is: http://www.comap.cz/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ComAp PC Suite\LiteEdit\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove LiteEdit 184.108.40.206.
8. After removing LiteEdit 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong LiteEdit 18.104.22.168 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing LiteEdit 22.214.171.124 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove LiteEdit 126.96.36.199 by ComAp a.s. from your computer, we are not saying that LiteEdit 188.8.131.52 by ComAp a.s. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove LiteEdit 184.108.40.206 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-08 19:48:52.593