Lite File Downloader
Lite File Downloader is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Lite File Downloader from your PCFELT LTD
. Additional info about FELT LTD can be seen here
. Please follow http://litefiledownloader.com/
if you want to read more on Lite File Downloader on FELT LTD's web page. Usually the Lite File Downloader program is placed in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Lite File Downloader folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Lite File Downloader\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Lite File Downloader. The application's main executable file is labeled uninstall.exe and it has a size of 162.89 KB (166800 bytes).
Lite File Downloader contains of the executables below. They occupy 162.89 KB (166800
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (162.89 KB)
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Lite File Downloader.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Lite File Downloader:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Lite File Downloader:
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\Lite File Downloader
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Lite File Downloader
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Lite File Downloader\Lite File Downloader.lnk
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Lite File Downloader\Удалить Lite File Downloader.lnk
- C:\Users\%user%\Desktop\Редко используемые папки\Lite File Downloader.lnk
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Lite File Downloader\litefile.exe
Lite File Downloader is an application by FELT LTD. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Lite File Downloader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Lite File Downloader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Lite File Downloader or simply activate the Search field and type in "Lite File Downloader". If it is installed on your PC the Lite File Downloader app will be found very quickly. When you click Lite File Downloader in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Lite File Downloader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Lite File Downloader:
- The software company is: http://litefiledownloader.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Lite File Downloader\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Lite File Downloader.
8. After uninstalling Lite File Downloader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Lite File Downloader that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Lite File Downloader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Lite File Downloader by FELT LTD from your computer, nor are we saying that Lite File Downloader by FELT LTD is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Lite File Downloader in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-17 02:07:03.833